Face & Body is one of six specially selected clinics in the UK to participate in two global clinical studies run by EndyMed.
The first study is for the treatment of stretch marks and combines microneedling with fractional radiofrequency (RF) which is ablative. The second study is for the treatment of cellulite and body circumference reduction and combines controlled modulated vacuum (ECMV) with radiofrequency 3 DEEP technology.
We are now seeking 10 volunteers for each clinical study. Volunteers will receive complimentary treatments which will save them over a £1,000.
Face & Body are EndyMed experts
Face & Body is one of the UK leaders in medical needling and RF skin treatments. We have been delivering EndyMed RF treatments for over 18 months and have found that our clients are delighted with their results and as a result we have invested in a second EndyMed machine to meet demand.
Safe and effective treatments
The treatments being performed in these studies are already proven to be safe and effective. The purpose of these studies is to provide global data on treatment results in order to review and further develop EndyMed technology and design.
Requirements to take part in the study
To take part in either study you must be able to comply with all study requirements otherwise any data recorded during your treatments will become invalid.
To be eligible to participate in these studies:
- You must be over 18.
- You must not have a pacemaker, heart disorder or any metal implants in the area to be treated.
- Your body weight must have been stable for the last 6 months and you must not lose or gain more than 2 Kg in weight throughout the duration of the study.
- You must be prepared to give permission for your before and after images of the treated area to be used in the public domain
- Be able to start in Sept 2017
Stretch Mark Study
- You must be able to take part in 3 treatments spaced 1 month apart and then a review appointment 1 month and 3 months after your last treatment.
- You must be able to take part in 6 treatments (4 a week apart and the last 2 fortnightly) and then a review appointment 1 month and 3 months after your last treatment.
Terms and conditions
The preparation, administration and analysis of such a global study is extremely expensive and time consuming. As a result study participants must pay a £500 deposit at the start of their treatment plan. When a participant successfully completes the study the £500 deposit is returned to them. Should a participant drop out, or not follow study requirements, then the data collected on them becomes invalid and their £500 deposit will be retained.
How to apply to take part in a study
(Update 29 Oct - applications are now closed.)