Key facts about our hyperhidrosis treatment
- You must have a 30 minute consultation before booking a treatment.
- Treatments are performed by qualified medical professionals.
- The treatment uses Botox® to block the chemical signals from your nerves that stimulate your sweat glands, thus stopping the sweating.
- The treatment is most effective when performed using an injection technique, but we do offer a non-injection treatment for patients who are needle phobic.
- The treatment takes 30 minutes.
- A complimentary review is performed at 2-3 weeks where any adjustments necessary are free.
- A full results will be achieved at 4 weeks.
- Results typically last 4-6 months depending on the individual.