Ultherapy is unique
How does Ultherapy work?
Is Ultherapy painful?
Which areas can be treated with Ultherapy?
- Your brow
- Your lower face (cheek area)
- Perioral region (around your mouth)
- Submental (under your chin)
- Your neck
- Your décolletage
Proactively boost collagen levels
Ultherapy for the non-surgical patient
Ultherapy for the post-surgical patient
Who cannot have Ultherapy?
- Severe or cystic acne of the face and neck
- Pacemakers and electronic device implants in the treatment area