What are the advantages of Ultherapy?
- No downtime - you can return to your work or social engagements immediately afterwards.
- No sudden tell tale change in appearance.
- No one need ever know - full results develop gradually over 6 months.
- No scars to hide - you will continue to age naturally rather than have an appearance frozen in time.
- Significantly lower costs in comparison to surgery.
How does Ultherapy work?
During an Ultherapy procedure, the underlying skin tissue is heated with micro focused ultrasound. This triggers the body’s natural production of collagen in that area, using the right temperature to support collagen regeneration without damaging the upper layers of skin. Ultrasound imaging allows our team to see the targeted tissue during the procedure, so that they can precisely direct the energy to where it will be most effective.
Whether you’re looking to lift your brow line, firm your sagging jowls, tighten your skin on your neck or reduce your cleavage wrinkles, myself, Gemma or Claire would be more than happy to chat through a treatment plan for you.