Unfortunately here in Scotland we have not been lucky with the sun, but some of you may have been away and felt the full heat. Have you taken too much sun having not been prepped with some Scottish sun? It’s something we see here in clinic all the time.
It may have been from the past being outside as a child playing with friends in the park or on the beach? Fear not, I have some top advice is coming your way.
The power of Vitamin C
Vitamin C isn’t just for preventing a winter cold, but it can do so much for the skin. You don’t need to eat a million oranges or take an extra supplement, but you can apply it topically to reap some amazing benefits.
- Helps boost any UVA/UVB protection you are using when used in the morning
- Helps protect against environmental and free radical damage (all the nasty’s out there)
- Helps to minimise and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to calm inflammation
- Helps to brighten skin tone
- With continued use it will help to lift, tone and firm the skin as it will be protecting all those important collagen and elastin fibres
I believe this is a product for everybody, it helps prevent, protect and repair some of the naughty things we have all done in the sun!
Here at Face & Body we have lots of different Vitamin C products – each for different skin types and concerns, so pop in and we will be able to help you find your perfect Vitamin C Serum to boost your skincare regime.