- Deep lines and wrinkles.
- Skin laxity on the face and neck.
- Acne or trauma scars.
- Stretch marks.
For comfort, a topical anesthetic will be applied before your treatment. The INTENSIF handpiece will then be applied to your skin, and moved across the treatment area in a regular pattern. After treatment a soothing gel will be applied to your skin to aid recovery.
Immediately after your INTENSIF treatment your skin will be red, warm and slightly swollen, which can last up to 2 days. You may also develop micro-crusting, which can last up to 5 days.
- Firming and tightening loose skin folds on body areas like the tummy, flanks, bottom, décolleté, and upper arms.
- It is good for helping clients who have lost weight, but who have been left with lax saggy skin.
- Cellulite and thigh circumference reduction.
- Contouring the bottom and saddle bags.
During recovery are their any activity restrictions?
The EndyMed 3DEEP machine is approved by the FDA as a safe and effective treatment for skin tightening and lifting. Treatments have minimal downtime, so you can resume normal activities soon after a treatment. Immediately after treatment you should avoid touching your face and using makeup for 24 hours. To prevent complications you must avoid for 48 hours:
- Swimming pools, spas and saunas.
- Shaving for men.
- Sleeping face down.
- Any beauty facials - excluding Dermalux.
- Any heat treatments.
- Using BHA, AHA and retinal skincare on the treated area.
Common side effects are temporary red, warm and slightly swollen skin which will resolve in 2 days. With FSR and INTENSIF you may experience micro-crusting which will resolve over 3-5 days.