- Deep lines and wrinkles.
- Skin laxity on the face and neck.
- Acne or trauma scars.
- Stretch marks.
For comfort, a topical anesthetic will be applied before your treatment. The INTENSIF handpiece will then be applied to your skin, and moved across the treatment area in a regular pattern. After treatment a soothing gel will be applied to your skin to aid recovery.
Immediately after your INTENSIF treatment your skin will be red, warm and slightly swollen, which can last up to 2 days. You may also develop micro-crusting, which can last up to 5 days.
- Firming and tightening loose skin folds on body areas like the tummy, flanks, bottom, décolleté, and upper arms.
- It is good for helping clients who have lost weight, but who have been left with lax saggy skin.
During recovery are their any activity restrictions?
The EndyMed 3DEEP machine is approved by the FDA as a safe and effective treatment for skin tightening and lifting. Treatments have minimal downtime, so you can resume normal activities soon after a treatment. Immediately after treatment you should avoid touching your face and using makeup for 24 hours. To prevent complications you must avoid for 48 hours:
- Swimming pools, spas and saunas.
- Shaving for men.
- Sleeping face down.
- Any beauty facials - excluding Dermalux.
- Any heat treatments.
- Using BHA, AHA and retinal skincare on the treated area.
Common side effects are temporary red, warm and slightly swollen skin which will resolve in 2 days. With FSR and INTENSIF you may experience micro-crusting which will resolve over 3-5 days.