What can you expect during treatment?
- Immediately after treatment you will see a slight frosting on the treated area.
- Redness, swelling and pin-point bleeding may occur.
- A protective dressing will be applied which should not be removed or allowed to become wet for 24 hours.
- Blisters or scabs may develop within 8-72 hours and can last for 1-2 weeks. Blister fluid can look dark or coloured from the tattoo pigment.
- You must not pick blisters or scabs as this can result in infection and scarring.
- After a week, or when your skin is blister and scab free you can useapply Bio-Oil twice daily to enahnce recovery.
What restrictions must you follow during treatment?
- Protect the treated area with SPF50 sun protection and avoid direct sun exposure on it to reduce the chance of hyper-pigmentation (dark spots).
- Avoid contact sports where there is a risk of causing injury to the treated area.
- Avoid saunas, baths, hot tubs, swimming pools until any blisters or scabs have completely healed.
What common side affects may you experience?
Why choose us?
Your treatments are carried out in a dedicated professional air-conditioned laser room with regularly serviced and tested lasers inspected by Healthcare Improvement Scotland, giving you peace of mind in safety.
Our all female experts wil reassure and calm you whilst being able to remove tattoos in the most intimate of areas.
Tattoo Removal Pricing
Single Session Price
Course of 6 Per Session Price
Single colour: 1 - 8 sqcm
Multi-colour: very small only
Single colour: 9 -15 sqcm
Multi-colour: 1 - 8 sqcm
Single colour: 16 - 20 sqcm
Multi-colour: 9 -15 sqcm
Single colour: > 20 sqcm
Multi-colour: 16 - 20 sqcm
|TP||Test Patch & Consultation||£25||-|