Skin analysis reports
- Spots are typically brown or red skin lesions including freckles, acne scars, pigmentation and vascular lesions.
- Wrinkles are furrows, folds or creases in the skin.
- Texture is primarily an analysis of skin smoothness.
- Pores are the circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts.
- UV Spots occur when melanin coagulates below the skin surface as a result of sun damage.
- Brown Spots are lesions on the skin such as pigmentation, freckles and melasma.
- Red Areas represent a variety of conditions such as acne, inflammation, rosacea or spider veins.
- Porphyrins are bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores and lead to acne.